Friday = Weigh Day

Lost another pound this week. Down about five since we started the challenge. Bennett is down like 10, of course, but oh well.

Just took the beans in for well check appointments, both are in great shape, yahoo! Davis is in 75% for both height and weight, and Dr.Frank projects he will be 6'. Little Tiny, on the other hand is in 25% for both height and weight.

Ooh, boy, does she remember the doctors office. She whimpers and cries the moment we walk in.

And poor little D has a double ear infection but swears his ears don't hurt. He was pretty crabby last night and came and got in bed ON me at 4:00 a.m. so I am glad he will have meds today.

Happy Friday.